Sqribble is now able to publish your book in epub,
As many of you may or may not know, I write books and also create giveaway reports for my businesses. The writing is the easy part. Making the books and reports look professional is another matter. Competition is fierce and if you want your books and reports to stand out, you need to go above and beyond Adobe, in my opinion.
This article will compare my two favorite pdf editing and creation software programs.
Designrr – Recommended if you want to create Kindle Books or Reports or Turn Your Blog into a Book Fast
The program that I have been using the most is called Designrr. It is cutting edge pdf software that:
- Can pull the content off of just about any site and turn it into an instant editable pdf document. So if you have a blog that you want to turn into a book, this is an extremely easy way to do it.
- Can turn word documents into easily editable
- Can import pdf documents and edit them
Hasdrag and drop technology to add in images, links etc…
- Can turn the pdf into epub and
mobiready files – THIS IS HUGE – Think instant Kindle Books!
- Comes with templates
- Can Create Instant Flip Books
- It is connected to Pixabay so you can do a search within the software and get copyright free images
- You can create your ebook cover within the software
Is there any downside to this software? It has a slight learning curve but once you get it, you will be amazed at how many books you can produce. Oh and if you have ANY questions, they have excellent customer service.
Sqribble PDF Software – Recommended if You Want Extremely Attractive Reports
Sqribble is the new kid on the block, as far as PDF editing and creation.
Sqribblecan create ridiculously attractive reports and ebooks
- It has a lot of templates to choose from
- It can turn books into flip books
- It has drag and
droptechnology so adding pictures, headings, etc.. is very easy
- You can create really nice looking covers within the software
- If you get the upsell you can create really awesome looking 3d covers
If I was just creating reports to give away, I would go with this one. That said, I like the ability to create Kindle books and so far the company has not added the conversion to mobi and epub. So if you intend on turning your book into a Kindle book go with Designrr.
If you are creating Kindle books go with Designrr.
If you are looking for ridiculously nice looking reports go for Sqribble.
I use and love both of these PDF programs every week. I just decide what the final product is that I want to create and choose the software accordingly.